Pasta alla Vodka
A simple and quick, delicious pasta dinner!
- 50g noodles (white rice noodles with chia are recommended!)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 fresh tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 10 ml Vodka
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 8 ml olive oil
- 10 ml chicken stock (optional)
- Ground black pepper and salt to taste
- Cook the pasta for about 7 minutes or until al dente. Be sure to stir the pasta often to prevent the noodles from sticking. Drain, rinse with cold water and drain.
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil and sauté the garlic until golden brown.
- Add vodka and cook until it reduces (most simply, until it no longer smells strongly of vodka!) Add the chicken stock if using, cream, tomato paste, salt, and black pepper.
- Add the pasta to the pan with the sauce and mix until it is coated.
- Add fresh tomatoes and simmer until the pasta is ready.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Perfect Earth Foods