Creamy Sesame Noodles with Garlicky Bok Choy
IG Handle: @kaylaveggingout
- 3 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp soy sauce (I use low sodium tamari)
- 2 tsp sesame oil, separated
- 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 8 oz linguine pasta (or similar long noodle)
- 1 tbsp avocado oil (or any neutral oil)
- 4 bunches baby bok choy, chopped
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 2 scallions, chopped
- Whisk together tahini, soy sauce, 1 tsp sesame oil, honey/maple syrup, rice vinegar & red pepper flakes in a bowl until smooth & set aside.
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- While noodles cook, heat avocado oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add bok choy & garlic & cook until bok choy has wilted, about 4 minutes.
- Once noodles are drained, transfer to a bowl & pat as dry as possible with a paper towel. Then, toss with remaining sesame oil.
- Add sauce & bok choy to noodles & toss to combine, then stir in scallions.
- Tags: Organic Pasta
- Perfect Earth Foods