Spicy Almond Butter Sesame Noodles (vegan, gluten free)
IG Handle: @kalefornia_kitchen
- Organic pad thai rice noodles (I use @perfectearthfoods)
- 1 package extra firm organic tofu
- 1/4 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/4 coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp tamari sauce (or you can just add some salt to taste if you want to skip this)
- 2 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tsp maple syrup or agave
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1-2 tsp sriracha (depending on how spicy you like it)
- 1 tbsp warm water, to thin sauce (add more as needed)
- Preheat oven to 450F. Drain and pat tofu very dry and cut into cubes.
- Add to parchment lined cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes per side. Meanwhile, cook pad thai noodles according to package instructions.
- Mix all sauce ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add pasta and baked tofu to a large bowl and toss with sauce.
- Garnish with sliced scallions and toasted sesame seeds.
- Tags: Organic Pasta
- Perfect Earth Foods